A Remarkable Wedding Photography Experience With DCLphotography!Posted: December 12, 2012
Steps for a Remarkable Wedding Photography Experience With DCLphotography:
- We will meet to go over your wedding day plans and ideas. This time helps me understand your wedding day vision and photography needs. You will get to see and touch the quality products I provide and share questions or concerns..
- I will email photo collection options for you to review. These include items and services you voiced an interest in. You can let me know which best meets your needs or if you want to make any changes to one of the options. Once your collection is selected, I will send the photo agreement for you to sign and return to me.
- We will meet for a pre-event consult. We can go over the shots that are most important to you and create a shot list for your wedding day. We will also establish the time line of your wedding. I will send a simple & easy to read timeline to you. It is great to share this with anyone who is helping or is involved with your wedding day photos. Things will run smoothly if everyone is on the same plan.
- On the day of the wedding, I have an assistant helping me. My assistant helps me carry photo gear and is available to assist you too. I keep the shot-list we created in hand as I shoot photos throughout the day. We can talk more about the shots when we meet and how I photograph.
5. Your final images will be ready for viewing within 90 days after your wedding day. I will send you a link to your personal gallery at dclphoto.com. You can share your link with whoever you like.
6. I will schedule an order session and deliver your wedding products!
My style of photography is a blended combination of Lifestyle, Photojournalism and Fine Art. The traditional family and wedding party images are included as well.
Lifestyle photography is a style of portrait/people photography which aims to capture and document real-life events, situations, or milestones in an artistic manner and the art of the everyday.
Photojournalism is a story telling style of photography with little involvement of the photographer. The photographer stands back and uses their creativity to interpret the moments through photography.
Fine Art photography is when the photographer uses artistic angles, creative lighting and composition for a unique image. More advanced post processing is applied to create a stronger artistic flare.